|Click our logo to start your journey with WebBirder|
Bird Lists Manager
WebBirder is a full featured birding list management program allowing birders to keep track of their sightings, photos, year or local lists, trip lists, life lists and much more from any device connected to the internet.
WebBirder is designed to run on devices ranging from phones to tablets to desktops. WebBirder can operate on any platform whether it be Android, iOS, Windows or whatever. It will work on your iPhone using Safari, or your PC using windows or any leading tablet… making it the most flexible listing system. If your device has a browser and is connected to the internet, WebBirder will run on it!
There are many birding programs available, but most of them lock you into a single environment. There are Android programs available that only run on Android devices. There are iOS programs available but they require you to run on Apple devices. What do you do if you want to enter sightings in the field on your Android phone or iPad but then review them or generate lists and records on your Windows desktop at home? You were pretty much out of luck, until now!
What’s more, if you want to switch from an outmoded or restricted listing system WebBirder may well be able to seamlessly transfer your records from them.
Not so much a list, more a way of life!
WebBirder is far more than just a ‘listing’ program. WebBirder allows you to:
• Generate country, state and specific location lists (checklists) for over 400 locations around the world. These lists can easily be compared to species you’ve seen in those locations and exported to Excel in taxonomic order.
• Generate life lists for any location(s), including the world and for any two points in time.
• Manage your photos with comments. Photos can be associated with any location, trip or species.
• Full eBird support. Import to, and export from, eBird.
• Select between Clements v6.8 and IOU v4.2 taxonomy.
• Any species common name, scientific name, family or order can be modified.
• Four different ways for entering sightings, depending on your need. WebBirder supports quickly entering species seen in the field on your mobile phone or tablet to entering thousands of sightings via importing from an Excel spreadsheet on your desktop.
• All sightings, or any subset of sightings, can be exported to Excel, in taxonomic order for further analysis and reporting.
• Find the best birding sites around the world. Using the power of Google Maps, WebBirder will show you where the best birding sites are, with full Excel export capability.
The only System Endorsed by Fatbirder
Here at Fatbirder we have been pretty resistant to listing programmes because they just haven’t met birders needs. We wanted flexibility, transferability and ease of use free from platform restrictions. Now we have it we want to share!
Try it out…